Didn't find what you were looking for? Search Google !


AW Surveys website review

|

First of all I'd like to thank all of my readers for their support, I was pleasantly surprised this morning when I saw my hits counter was counting more than 4500 visits. I know that it does not sound like much, but considering that I can be called a "noob" in being a webmaster, and also that this blog is less than 3 weeks old, I think it is a pretty good result.
OK, the actual reason of this post is that I wanted to share my experience with you regarding a controversed website: AW Surveys. I came across it after googeling "get paid to complete online surveys". The website has a very simple and clean design, very well user-oriented, just as I personally like them to be. Of course that sometimes make the user think it's cheap, and therefore, might be a scam or at least that it could never produce good results. But the best example to prove that theory is wrong is, in my opinion, Google. I mean, think about it, do you know a website that has a simpler design than Google? I personally don't. On the other hand, It's actually the most effective search engine there is.....

In order to keep this post as easy to digest as possible, I will try to explain the advantages of joining them as good as I can:

- First and most important aspect, registration is FREE
- There are no membership restrictions, all countries can join
- Surveys provided by them are very short comparing to others, most of the times you are required to write a short (3-4 sentences) review about 1 or 2 websites
- Payment for 1 short survey range from $ 1 to $ 25, but most of them are $4 or $6
- The minimum payout is JUST $ 75 ( I have already received my first $ 50 yesterday and have another $ 10 in my account already)
- This not an advantage, it's actually a drawback, but I feel obliged to mention it here: when you reach $ 75 and request payment, they will transfer only $ 50 to your PayPal, and the $ 25 difference is called by them "Expedited Service Charge" This $ 25 amount is taken directly from your AW Surveys account.
- Thy have a great referral program, that will pay you $ 1.25 for every free member that you refer. ( I just sent this article to my email address book, witch counts no more than 128 contacts, and in a few hours I had 12 referrals already. That added $ 15 to my account instantly. But if some of you have an opt in list or something like that, or perhaps you are webmaster and own or maintain a newsletter with perhaps thousands of contacts...... you do the math :)
- In order to help you promote, you will of course be provided with a referral link, as well as ready-made banners that you can post on your website or in banner exchanges.

I hope I was convincing enough to determine you to actually give it a try, mostly considering it won't cost you anything. Use the link below this article to register, and PLEASE leave your comments on this. Have a great day and a lot of Good Luck with whatever you are doing !

Join AW Surveys

Free Signature Generator

blog comments powered by Disqus
 

©2009 Net Profit Today - Top FREE Methods To Make Money Online